Leeson Electric is the world’s most customer-focused motor, gear motor and drives company. Leeson Electric has now expanded its product offering with the addition of Grove Gear, Lincoln Motors and Electra-Gear products. Leeson Electric is ready today to meet new EISA motor efficiency mandates with a wide variety of energy efficient solutions.
Leeson Electric and Ohlheiser Corporation offer the "HASSLE FREE" Extended Warranty!
Premium Efficient Wattsaver® Motor
LEESON’s 3-Phase, Premium efficient Wattsaver® motors are designed to meet the new motor efficiency mandates that go into effect December 19, 2010. This product line includes Rigid- base and C-face designs in both ODP and TEFC enclosures. In addition, we carry a line of Premium efficient Severe Duty motors as well as Premium efficient General Purpose and Fan Duty single-phase motors.
- Inverter Rated “IRIS®” insulation system
- Normally closed thermostats – 1 per phase (3-phase motors)
- Premium Quality Frame material – Cast-iron and Rolled Steel
- Three-year warranty
- Encoder Provisions standard
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Independently verified efficiencies
- Meet or exceed most utility rebate programs
LEESON Washguard® three phase motors deliver something most motors can’t—the confidence to know your applications will be up and running no matter what you throw at them. Whether you need a motor that handles an occasional splash, or a solution that handles continuous washdown 24/7, LEESON’s broad range of Washguard® industrial-duty motors can take it.
Choose a solution that’s USDA approved, FDA approved, BISSC Certified, or a motor with IP55 enclosure protection—to name just a few.
- Durable white epoxy finish for superior protection
- Stainless steel shaft, hardware. conduit box cover, and nameplate
- Buna-N gaskets and Viton® shaft seals on both ends of TEFC designs
- Drains for all mounting orientations enable flexible installation
- NEMA Premium—140 Frame and higher
- Moisture-resistant interior coating inhibits corrosion
- Inverter-rated IRIS™ insulation system—1HP and higher
Grove Gear IRONMAN Worm Gear Reducers
Available through 10.00” center distance, the 800 Series Grove Gear IRONMAN™ reducer line is a true heavy duty workhorse that handles the environmental assaults, shock loading, frequent reversing and continuous duty cycles typical in many industrial applications. Designed to be the premium worm reducer in the industry, IRONMAN ™ reducers feature top quality features, including:
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
Viton® double-lip seals and super microfinished seal surfaces on input and output shafts.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
Extra large lubricant reservoir filled with premium, high-temperature synthetic lubricant.
- One-piece, precision finished worms for higher efficiency and long-life operation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities
Extreme Duck™ ULTRA
A finalist in Plant Engineering’s Product of the Year, the revolutionary new design of this motor ensures that liquids won’t penetrate the motor in any mounting position, plus it’s easier to install and connect because of unique non-wicking colored leads. Less corrosion, less operating costs.
A proprietary shaft seal that underwent a year of testing – 8,760 hours – is one of the motor’s unique features. Other features include:
- Lead wires are non-wicking, and are colored and numbered for easy identification during installation
- Installable in all mounting positions
- Standard dual voltage and dual rotation
- New encapsulation process with better materials ensure complete filling of the motors and curing of the epoxy encapsulation
- All stainless steel exterior