DESTACO, a Dover Company, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance automation, workholding, and remote handling solutions. The Company serves customers in a variety of end-markets, including the automotive, life sciences, consumer goods, packaging, aerospace, and nuclear sectors.
Manual & Pneumatic Workholding Clamps
DESTACO material workholding clamps are built to meet the most demanding requirements, to keep your workpieces in place. Workpieces need to be held in a specific position using a specific amount of force in the shortest period of time. Once the workpiece is clamped, the processing of it is usually carried out. This means that the following tasks must be fulfilled using DESTACO Manual, Pneumatic, Pneumatic Swing, Pneumatic Lever, Aerospace, and Hydraulic Workholding Clamps including:
- Quick clamping
- Secure holding
- High clamping forces in a variety of space requirements
- Distortion-free clamping of the workpiece
- Good accessibility to the workpiece
- Workpieces are clamped in nearly all applications of a manufacturing environment. In the metalworking industry, reliable workhold clamping is a basic requirement for drilling, welding, bending, grinding, testing, assembling, etc.
DESTACO’s Pneumatic Power Clamps range from heavy duty sealed clamps for welding environments, to compact light duty clamps for a variety of clamping applications. These toggle-action pneumatic clamps offer exceptional clamping forces and holding capacities, far greater than clamps of a similar size. Models available include: Manual Power Clamps, Pneumatic Power Clamps, Hook Pin Clamps, Pivot Units, and Pin Packages.
The power clamping devices are utilized for positioning and holding product securely, while the pivot units are intended to be utilized to tip, dump and/or rotate parts and tooling to the work position. Our power clamps have been designed with superior reliability, durability, longevity, and precision, and are specifically intended for harsh welding environments that demand superior clamping power.
- Multiple mounting surfaces provide greater flexibility
- Clamp arms can be machined, drilled, cut off or welded to suit the application
- Multiple sensing options available
CAMCO INDEXING & CONVEYING SOLUTIONS
For more than 50 years, CAMCO global products have been the industry standard for the highest quality cam-actuated motion control products available. In 2007, CAMCO joined DESTACO’s growing portfolio of products, broadening DESTACO’s capabilities to offer complete automation solutions for any application or industry.
DESTACO manufactures a wide range of CAMCO motion control products including:
- Rotary Indexers – Rotary motion equipment and products assist with device indexing. Indexing is the starting and stopping of a device in precise intervals at precise locations.
- Conveyors – Precision mechanical products that transports materials, packages, or items being assembled from one place to another.
- Parts Handlers – Precise parts handling and pick-and-place capabilities for automated system applications.
- CAMCO Custom Cams – Manufactured precision custom cams ranging in unique ranges of configurations, tolerances, and materials
- Torq/Gard power transmission overload clutches
INDUSTRIAL ROBOTIC GRIPPING SOLUTIONS
Since 1980 with the release of its patented series of parallel grippers, the Robohand name has come to represent the best in innovation, quality and reliability.
Offering a vast range of products and gripping solutions, DESTACO’s Robohand products serve all markets including stainless steel grippers for food and beverage, miniature clean room products for pharmaceuticals and heavy duty material handling solutions for industrial automotive applications.
Gripping Solutions Include:
- Standard and Precision Pneumatic Grippers
- Maintenance-free Electric Grippers
- Clean room, food and automotive grippers
- High quality Linear Actuators (slides and thrusters)
- Full line of Pneumatic Rotary Actuators (rotaries)
- Automatic full-sensing Robotic Arm Tool Changers
End effectors, also known as End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT), are devices that are attached to end of a robotic arm. They are designed and used to act as robot wrists that interact with the environment.
DESTACO has been providing end effector tooling in nearly every global market segment for over 30 years offering full turnkey design, manufacturing and assembly of world class end effector solutions. Our global application engineers work with customers from concept to commission to design and build a system tailored to each unique application using the following solutions:
- Vacuum Products
- Round Tooling
- Lightweight Tooling (Accelerate Collection)
- Digital Solutions (Accelerate)
- Sheet Metal Grippers
- Modular End Effectors (BodyBuilder)
- Geometric End Effectors (SpiderGrip)
- Tool Changers
- Compliance Devices
- Bag Grippers