B3S ball screw linear actuators have an enclosed ball bearing design that accommodates heavy loads, high bending moments and delivers long service life.
The B3S ball screw linear actuator is capable of accommodating heavy loads and handling high bending moments with consistent, smooth operation. B3S ball screw actuators incorporate an enclosed recirculating ball bearing system that eliminates the need for external load guidance. The B3S ball screw linear actuator delivers repeatability and 100% duty cycle with long service life.
- 3 body sizes
- Ball or acme screw choices
- Load carrying capacities up to 8032 lbf (35.7 kN)
- Strokes up to 179 inches (4,547mm) depending on screw selections
- US customary (standard) and metric (optional) construction
- Mount your motor of choice with Tolomatic’s Your Motor Here® program