The new EX600-W is a wireless system engineered for remote actuator control. The SMC wireless communication system provides stable and reliable network that meets the needs of the Factory Automation environment. The advantages of wireless industrial communications are reduced installation and wiring costs. Remote communication allows installation in places where wiring is difficult, including moving areas.
The EX600-W is so robust it is even usable in welding environments. A stable wireless environment is established using Frequency Hopping, an original protocol which is not affected by interference. This communication technology rapidly changes frequency (hopping) to prevent interference from other wireless equipment.
Permits mounting of your AC servo motor
The LEYG actuator is a rod type ball screw actuator paired with a bolt-on bearing block with double guide rods to resist rotational and lateral loads. The LEYG motorless version permits the mounting of an AC servo motor other than the standard chosen by SMC. Shaft coupling and mounting patterns are compatible with 8 servo motor series from 5 manufacturers. Manufacturers include Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Sanyo Denki, Omron, and Panasonic.
- Body sizes: 25, 32, 40, 63 and higher
- Maximum work load: 60 kg (horizontal); 44 kg (vertical)
- Maximum pushing force: 736 N
- Maximum speed: 1200 mm/s
- Maximum acceleration: 5,000 mm/s ²
- Maximum stroke: 300 mm
- Positioning repeatability: ±0.02 mm
learn more about LEYG motorless electric actuators
Rapid elimination of static electricity
Protect equipment and personnel, improve process quality, and reduce or eliminate product defect by removing static electricity. The IZS4 family is SMC’s 3rd generation of bar ionizers. Bar ionizers generate a curtain of static eliminating ions effective for a distance up to 2000mm / 6.5 ft.
- Choose from 3 models to best fit your application and price point
- High speed or energy saving cartridges in tungsten or single crystal silicon
- Operation panel features multiple setting controls and diagnostic LEDs
- 2 models available with auto balance or feedback sensor for optimizing ion generation
- 2 models with remote control capability
- 32 available lengths, up to 2500mm / 8.2 ft long
Electric actuators offer a significantly increased amount of control over the motion profile, in a non-pneumatic environment. The LER rotary series is SMC’s newest member of the LE electric actuator family.
The LER uses a 24VDC step motor within a compact body to transmit torque through a rotating table. Radial and moment loads are supported by a deep groove ball bearing or a special high-precision ball bearing (option). Step data can be written to the controller using PC software or a portable teaching pendant. Absolute and relative angular positions can be set, along with full definition of speed, acceleration and deceleration. A complete package including actuator, controller, robot cable, and I/O cable can be specified using one simple part number.
- Automotive/Heavy Vehicle
- Forestry/Paper Products
- Material Handling
SMC’s popular SY 5 port solenoid valve series is now available in an Intrinsically Safe (IS) version for volatile environments. The 53-SY series solenoid valve is the intrinsically safe version of out flagship of pneumatic valve product line. The SY series offers flexibility, reliability and sonic conductance (throughput) within a small footprint.
SMC dryers are insurance for down stream components, and in the long run, allow for sustainable performance and production for an end customer. When considering a refrigerated dryer, Series IDFB can meet your dew point or dry air requirements for your compressed air.
- Environmentally friendly R134a/R407C refrigerant
- Simple control system, incorporating easy to read evaporator gauge
- Stainless steel heat exchanger providing long life and low pressure drops – prevents rust formation
- Compact design with staggered inlet/outlet ports for ease of installation – auto drain installed inside the dryer
- 3/8″ push-in condensate drain port
SMC’s S0700 series offers a compact valve and manifold design with high flow capacity. The 5 port solenoid valve has a 7mm width, and is available in both plug-in and plug lead types. Applicable manifolds include serial transmission types, D-sub connectors, flat ribbon cable, PC wiring system compatible, flat ribbon cable, terminal block, lead wire, and circular connectors.