Series ZK2 All-in-one Vacuum Ejector
The ZK2 Energy Saving Compact Vacuum Ejector is an extremely versatile unit for vacuum generation. It is an "All-In-One" unit that includes the supply valve, release valve, vacuum break flow adjustment needle, suction filter and silencer. It can be used at a stand alone unit or part of a manifold of up to 10 stations. Optional digital vacuum pressure switch can be easily copied to up to 10 switches simultaneously. The ZK2 can also be configured to that it can be used with a vacuum pump system.
- - With the high vacuum flow capability, short adsorption response times are possible
- - Optional double check valve retains vacuum for safety
- Can be stand alone unit or in a manifold of 10 units
- Manifold type can be wired using a D-sub connector or flat ribbon cable
- Suction filter is easy to see and replace
- Capable of vacuum pressures of -27 in-Hg
SX10 High Speed 2-Port Valves
Developed with high performance, SMC's series SX10 2 port high speed valve is compact and lightweight. The SX10 also has a low power consumption 4W, high frequency 1200Hz, and two mounting types. The SX 10 can also reduce installation labor with the use of the quick disconnect type mount.
Excellent choice for object size and color sorting machines to meet the requirements of quick response, low power consumption and long service life. The SX10 can be used to sort out the defective products in grain, medicine tablet and dried food sorting machines.
- - High speed response : ON/0.45 ms, OFF/0.4 ms (±0.05 ms)
- Long service life : 5 billion cycles or more
- High frequency : 1200Hz
- Width : 9mm
- Low power consumption : 4W
- RoHS compliant
IDG Series Membrane Air Dryer
The membrane air dryer uses hollow fiber composed of a macro molecular membrane through which moisture passes easily, but is difficult for air to pass through.
- - Non-Fluorocarbon
- Compatible with low dew point 76ºF (-60ºC )
- No vibration or heat discharge
Membrane air dryer series IDG is available in a single unit or combination unit style. IDG/M models combine a mist separator and micro mist separator with a single unit. IDG/V models combine a regulator with the IDG/M model. Options available include one-touch fitting exhaust of purge air. If purged air is not exhausted around membrane air dryer, air is exhausted with tubing away from its dryer.
The LEJ series is SMC's newest slider style. The design goals included higher load carrying capability, greater moment loading, and high acceleration and deceleration. To achieve higher load capability, the chassis includes a double axis linear guide. Further, the work mounting table's wide stance enhances stability. Additional stability is established by the low table height and its inherently low center of gravity. Each model is driven by an AC servo motor capable of 20,000 mm/s2 acceleration or deceleration.
The LEJ series includes two drive types, either a ball screw or a belt. The ball screw offers high positioning repeatability, while the belt drive offers longer strokes and higher speeds. Both drive types offer two motor sizes. Motors are operated by an incremental or absolute driver type.
- - Ball screw driven LEJS carries loads from 30 to 85 kg.
- Belt driven LEJB carries loads from 20 to 30 kg.
- Maximum strokes of 1500mm (LEJS) or 3000mm (LEJB)
- Maximum speeds of 1200 mm/s (LEJS) or 3000 mm/s (LEJB)
- Positioning repeatability of ±0.02mm (LEJS) or ±0.04mm (LEJB)
- Motors have 17-bit (incremental) or 18-bit encoders
- Non-magnetizing lock option available
- 100 or 200 VAC motor options
Series PFMB Digital Display and Output Signals to Monitor Flow
Series PFMB digital flow switch monitors and displays instantaneous and accumulated flow, and transmits output signals when critical set points are detected. Switch outputs can trigger machine controls to continue or stop operation, indicate an emergency condition, or signal a maintenance requirement. A comprehensive set of functions is available in a compact, space-saving package.
- - Wide range of flow measurement with one product
- Suitable fluids include air, nitrogen, or argon
- Reversible Color Display improves readability
- Piping Variations: Straight or Bottom, Thread or One-touch fitting
- Mounting Options: DIN Rail, Bracket or Panel Mount
The SFE filter's hollow fiber membrane filter traps and filtrates the impurities from the compressed air through the overlapping layered fine holes. Air can be directly exhausted in a clean room simply by mounting this product to the pneumatic equipment in the clean room.
- - No need for piping for exhaust air and relief air.
- Reduces piping installation work and space.
- Filtration rating : 0.01μm (Trapping efficiency 99.99%)
- Maximum flow capacity : 200 L/min (ANR)
- Noise reduction : 30 dB (A) or more
The LES is actuated by an electric motor driving a linear ball screw. The work table offers top and front load mounting surfaces. Underneath, the linear guide maintains positional accuracy and supports moment loading.
LES Low Profile model features lightweight pressed work table, enabling higher vertical loads. The LESH High Rigidity model features stiffer machined table, supporting greater moment loads.
- - 24V DC step or servo motors (both with encoders) to refine force / speed profiles
- 3 motor sizes with 2 optional screw leads each further optimize force / speed curves
- Motors can be parallel mounted or in-line behind body to accommodate space constraints
- Strokes from 30~150mm available
- 5000 mm/s2 max. acceleration and deceleration
- 400mm/s max. speed
- Write up to 64 step data points to controller, using laptop with software or teaching pendant
- Optional programless controller or "step & direction" pulse driver also available
- - Flexible side, top and bottom porting
- Lower power consumption
- Mixed valve sizes
- Resin & bar stock manifolds
- Plug-in bases simplify wiring
New SY Valve offers flexibility, reliability
improved performance and throughput
SMC has improved product performance and reliability with the redesigned SY series valve. The SY3000 and SY5000 have the same valve width as their predecessors, but the flow has been increased by up to 80%, allowing the valve size to be reduced.
The updated SY3000/5000 series solenoid valve represents the new flagship of SMC's pneumatic valve product line by offering customers greater flexibility, reliability and sonic conductance (throughput) within the same footprint. These improvements allow customers to utilize this product line across a wider range of applications and provide a higher level of performance relative to similar valve products in the market.
One-Touch Stud Fits into KQ2 Series Fittings for Simplified Installation
The air checker, PS1 series, electronic pressure switch is available for positive pressure and for vacuum. PS1 is extremely compact and lightweight. Dimensions are 13W X 10H X 30L (mm) for standard type without connection part. A 2-wire switch is applicable to either NPN or PNP output.
- - Simple Pressure or Vacuum Switch
- Potentiometer Adjustment
- LED Indicator Standard
- Two Wire Design Allow Use in PNP or NPN Applications
For long strokes with compact size and an integrated guide, the MY1 series rodless actuator provides an ideal solution. The MY1 mechanical joint rodless cylinder includes four standard models, which allow the appropriate bearing style to be selected in order to match the accuracy and load requirements of your application.
If necessary, you can also combine the basic MY1 cylinder with an external guide in order to create a special engineered solution. Piping options can be selected according to the application. MY1 is available in 9 bore sizes from 16mm to 100mm. Standard strokes are available up to 2000mm with a 5000mm long stroke option on some bore sizes.
- - Mechanical joint rodless cylinder with high precision guide
- Bore sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40 (mm)
- Strokes up to 1500mm depending upon bore size
- With one or two stroke adjusters with or without shocks
- Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths
Improved design and special construction makes the VX2 an ideal choice across industries and applications.
New design addresses customers largest issue with direct operated valves.
The surface area inside the valve body has been decreased, making the surface area where particulates can cause damage smaller. This update increases the durability.
- - Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Certified as IP65
- Lower power consumption
- Compact, lighter resin and aluminum body styles available
- AC Rectifier included at no additional cost
Low profile air gripper with an adjustable opening/closed finger postioning.
There are 3 standard stroke lengths and 2 stroke adjustment types for fine tuning. Stroke can be adjusted to suit the workpiece reducing the operating times. The MHF2 has 3 types of opening/closed finger stroke adjustments:
- Adjustable finger opening position type
- Adjustable finger closed position type
- - Adjustable finger opening/closed position type